Laminate products allow for versatility in design and durability.
- Laminate is one of the most popular materials when it comes to kitchen benchtops, and it is often a person’s first choice.
- There are several advantages to using laminate for your kitchen benchtop.
- It is cheaper than many other materials that can be used and it comes in a huge range of colours and styles.
- It can even emulate other materials such as natural stone or timber.
- If you choose a high pressure laminate for your benchtop, it will be easy to clean and it will also resist scratching and staining.